Valentine's Day & FREE Gift with purchase!

I know, I know. It's hard to believe that
Valentine's Day is right around the corner!
BUT, I'd love to show you a few of my
*NEW* Baby Knot Hats!!
Perfect for a Valentine's Photo Shoot!!!




Of course, there are the 'regular' favorites too:



And, if you don't think hearts are for boys,
check out these sweet creations! How cute is
baby Bennett wearing his Valentine's Day outfit?! Adorable!!


And, I'd love to offer you a 'free gift with purchase'!! I will send a little something extra in your package if you say "Happy Valentine's Day" in the 'notes to seller' section while purchasing a Valentine's creation from my Etsy shop!! Click HERE to view all of the items in my Valentine's Day section!

It's easy...let's review:
1)Purchase something from
my Valentine's Day section! (HERE!)

2)Say "Happy Valentine's Day" in the
'notes to seller' section upon checkout!

3)I will send you a FREE GIFT with your purchase!

It's just my little way of saying
Happy Valentine's Day
from The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment