The Muddy River Marketplace

I'm really excited about our towns
Summer Festival coming up next weekend!!
You may remember,
last year was the Cotton Cupcake shoppe's
VERY FIRST public appearance!
I am excited to once again
join a whole bunch of other fabulous artisans
at the MUDDY RIVER MARKETPLACE!!

I invite you to come check out the
Marketplace from 10am - 4pm on
Saturday, August 28th.

Stop by my booth and enjoy...
giveaways,
new creations,
special Festival SALE items
AND
an extra special "SALE" bin,
full of all kinds of
Cotton Cupcake goodies
at extremely low prices!!

There will also be an opportunity
to place custom, personalized orders.
AND...there will be
FREE SHIPPING

on any order
placed at the Marketplace!




Oh - one more thing! My oldest daughter (on left!) is SO excited to help me with my booth AND she's going to be set-up a little table and sell the gourds we've been growing in our garden :) How sweet is that?!!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment