Happy New Year!

As the NEW YEAR is upon us, I want to take this opportunity to say a BIG thank-you to all of you who lovingly supported the Cotton Cupcake shoppe in 2009! It was a pleasure to share my creations with you, so that in turn you could share them with the precious little ones in your life :)

I also want to wish you a Happy New Year!! May
2010 be filled with lots of
peace,
love
and happiness
.
I'm excited about the year ahead ~ and to kick off the new year, I have a $20 Gift Certificate to give away! Read all about it below:
Do YOU have photos to send of your little ones wearing their new Cotton Cupcake garments?!! Feel free to add them to the 'fan photo' section here: www.facebook.com/CottonCupcake All you have to do is upload the photo/s to my wall and they will be automatically put in the `fan photo` folder. On January 31st I will enter all the photo's into a draw and a $25 Gift Certificate will be awarded to the person who submitted the photo!!!
.
If you choose to enter - good luck!
And all the best in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment