WHO NEEDS SLEEP?? NOT I, SAID THE CUPCAKE

.
.

Friday & Saturday were back to back Craft Sales for the Cotton Cupcake shoppe. It was such a
great two days, yet quite exhausting!! Especially because I worked on Christmas Stockings & Santa Hats (more on that later!) until midnight or so on Thursday night, then couldn't fall asleep until 2am, my baby was up at 2:30 and then I had to get out of bed by 7am to complete a set of volleyball jerseys that needed to be delivered that morning before the sale yet! Is sleep really that important anyway?!
.


I really love being able to share my passion with others, and to see their faces light up when they think of something personalized or completely custom for a special little someone in their life! I came away from the two sales with a lengthy list of orders, which is always fun :)
.


.
Speaking of fun, here is a fun little story from Friday. A woman approached my booth and after seeing my personalized baby hats told me that her friend was in labour with twins right at that very moment! We got to talking, and I offered that if she called me that night with the names of the babies then I would stitch two personalized hats for her and bring them to the other sale I was going to be in on Saturday so she could pick them up. It all worked out nicely, the babies were born, she called me with the names and I got right to work :) How cool is that?! That the DAY AFTER these twins were born, she shows up to the hospital with personalized hats for them!!! I was thrilled to be able to do that for her. .


.

On Saturday, I got up at 6am to get ready and then drove 1 hour to set up my booth yet again. My sweet friend (and cousin) Brandi (B JEWELLED) and I had booths right beside eachother AND my dear sister came to hang out with me too. That made it extra fun! I was home around 6pm, then ate supper, played with the girls, bathed the girls, put girls to bed, my husband left for hockey and all was quiet in our house. What do you think I did? Worked on my orders, of course ;) When my husband came home at 11:30pm I was just finishing up for the day. Crazy?? Ya, I guess so, but I just have SO much fun doing this :)

Here are just some of the
sweet creations
that I have completed in the recent past :)
I wouldn't want to get tooooo far behind!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the allergy awareness shirt for Austin, it looks great!! Where do you find the time for all these wonderful creations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber!

    Thanks for stopping by! I love your shop! Very cute stuff! :)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Terry! I'm going to do a post on that shirt soon, do you mind if I show others the design you wanted me to make? Let me know :)

    Oh, and I do my work at night. I'm a night owl by nature...I wish I could get to bed early some nights though. My baby still wakes up 2-4 times a night and my girls are early risers. Like, really early. This morning I heard the first peep at 6:20 and my first thought was "I GOT TO SLEEP IN THIS MORNING". Seriously, it's bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amber, Thanks for visiting! I love the baby items you made. Jess

    ReplyDelete