Introducing Mini Monograms

...
...After the overwhelmingly great response to my
Monogram shirts for 'older kids'
I decided to make a
set of Mini Monograms --
so the babies can show their letter too!
These onesies are totally custom!
You pick the SIZE.
You pick LONG or SHORT sleeves.
You pick the MONOGRAM COLOR.
While I was taking pictures
of my finished product
I thought to myself:
"Wow, it sure would have been smart
to pick my sample letters carefully
so that I could write out a word."
.
And then I looked again...
"WAIT A MINUTE!"

:) Hee Hee, Isn't that fun?!
.

Then I just got carried away...
.


Did you know that with the letters
T A R S H M
(the letters I randomly chose and
created baby shirts with this afternoon)
you can make
65 different words?
Yes, I looked it up. I'm silly that way.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I thought you were going to say, "Wait a minute, they spell smart. Well that was S M R T!"

    Very awesome random surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Amie - that would have been funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THese are great! Dont know how you manage to be so productive and crank out so many creative things with the full time mommy position too! Youre an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete