Pinterest Yumminess

Oh pinterest, how I love thee.
Without pinterest, I would have never found these.
Zucchini Pizza Bites.

Tonight, husband was eating supper on the field,
kids wanted mac & cheese (go figure),
and so I feasted on fresh corn-on-the-cob (thanks Mom!)
and these zucchini pizzas,
using fresh zucchini from my Grandma (thanks Gram!).
This is definitely something I will make again! YUM!



A few nights ago I made these pizza bites...double yum! My kids love them (hello! freeze them for easy lunches!) and my husband loves them (hello! quick meal for the field!) and they were easy to make. Can't beat that.











And, right now (it's 10:20pm) I have these babys in the oven. Appropriately named "Quick, Easy-Peasy Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls". As my 6 year old likes to say "easy-peasy-lemon-squeezie" They smell divine.

You can find me on pinterest HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Soo yummy! And it's lunch time for me now, extra hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete